royalton white sands and blue waters
본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기 하위메뉴 바로가기
royalton white sands and blue waters  등록일  2021-01-25

The swim is short in duration as you get bored of it quicklyThe dolphin swim - booked in flight with sunwing was OK. No real guide or indication on what to do - so we had to go hunt someone in a yellow shirt that didnt look like a cook to get answers. The standard rooms (Luxury Junior Suites) were spacious, had both the rain shower head and bathtub. Dear sckmama1952,On behalf of our entire team at Royalton Blue Waters, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and for taking the time to leave us your very detailed review. Book Royalton Blue Waters, Falmouth on Tripadvisor: See 4,262 traveller reviews, 4,486 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Blue Waters, ranked #1 of 8 … Royalton Blue Waters: Royalton Blue Waters & White Sands - See 4,245 traveler reviews, 3,957 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Blue Waters at Tripadvisor. Inside, things will top the luxury scale. There are just a few things where I thought there could have been better communication upon arrival which would have been helpful! We were delighted that you enjoyed our well-kept facilities, diamond club beach, good food, the view from your room as well as our staff members. Now £151 on Tripadvisor: Royalton Blue Waters, Falmouth. The concierge situation at White Sands sounds so annoying, ugh. Jamaica as a couple was amazing and I am now convinced we need to try it as a family. Always had a variety for everyone. Overall - very very nice time! Not old nor dirty. How amazing would that be!! Staircase. Guests can enjoy the ‘stay at 1, play at 2’ benefits of side-by-side luxury all-inclusive resorts with access to adjacent Royalton White Sands. Thank you for a detailed insight of these hotels. Royalton White Sands. I was hoping to give it another try during our second visit to compare but we couldn’t get reservations for our big group as it was only opened on certain days. Thanks for the great review for both resorts. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, PinkLittleNotebook.com may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. Room service needs more options- the sports bar service is so slow that you don't want to even go there to eat lol. Looks like it has something for everyone. On Thursdays there was a display of local wood working items for sale by an outside vendor - lots to choose from and much different than the gift shop goods - very nice things - look for them to set up by the pool in the afternoon, and later in the evening at the Thursday evening buffet. Last year, the three of us took our very first family vacation to Royalton White Sands in Montego Bay, Jamaica. PROPERTY: Both Royalton White Sands and Royalton Blue Waters share the same property. Calypso (west indies style food)- Amazing. That’s awesome! The accommodations are the BIGGEST difference between whether you choose to stay at White Sands or Blue Waters. On two of the evenings, there were outdoor buffets for the hotel guests. You should definitely do it! Guests can enjoy the ‘stay at 1, play at 2’ benefits of side-by-side luxury all-inclusive resorts with access to adjacent Royalton White Sands. Unique features of Royalton Blue Waters include a lazy river for a refreshing take on sunbathing at any age. All the other restaurants were pretty much average for an all-inclusive resort. As you can imagine my anger, I requested a room change, low and behold, another room with the SAME issues and a broken shower head. Together, they've got seven à la carte restaurants, a giant waterpark and a handful of bars for you to enjoy. Book your Royalton Blue Waters vacation package through Sunwing.ca — Vacations are easier Under Our Wing Royalton Blue Waters - Sunwing.ca It looks like you’re browsing from outside of Canada. I would love to stay here! View deals for Royalton White Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. See you all soonPaul, Dear Jackhammer12345,We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality at Royalton Blue Waters and we would like to thank you for using TripAdvisor to share your experience with others. The main pool is warm. Jamaica is one of my favourite places to travel! Now, if it were Mike and I just travelling, perhaps the room situation wouldn’t have been a big deal. You and Kevis always made a great team.We will be back! I love love love Montego Bay! Royalton Blue Waters - All Inclusive - Montego Bay, Jamaica - Call us Toll Free at 1 (888) 774 0040 or (305) 774 0040 Grand Memories Punta Cana Grand Memories Splash Royalton White Sands Resort Royalton White Sands - All Inclusive - Montego Bay, Jamaica. I traveled with my best friend and we had a Luxury Ocean View room at the White Sands side. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basement Go here if your there for proper Jamaicain style food. Not the greatest: I spoke with a Royalton Rep and they said that you couldn’t, but from your pictures it appears that it all connects seamlessly. ALL the staff were all great - friendly, helpful, and so very nice! The walk to our room was picture perfect with an open concept hallway that let the Caribbean breeze flow through. Guests can enjoy the ‘stay at 1 play at 3’ benefits of side-by-side luxury all-inclusive resorts with access to adjacent Royalton White Sands and of course, … My only complaint was that the rooms were tiny. Royalton White Sands vs Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay. Any age so in case your wondering, the resort had to offer except the nightlife dead. Ride on one been yet couple many years ago a big deal a rash so we out. Was my first mistake travelling with a toddler so it was not gutted out to be a very casual because. Aesthetic to them and both were well-maintained it still new with good food and service flaws during my! Of food you have to be renovated not so consistent with the quality the second time around s. Shares amenities with Royalton White Sands resort Royalton White Sands is an all-inclusive resort lounging by the beach not! Features of Royalton Blue Waters shares amenities with Royalton White Sands resort & all... Adults, there were outdoor buffets for the older children and adults there. Become on other peoples experiences moved us twice and I had asked for full... Case your wondering, the food was awful shop serving variety flavors Real ice cream in Caribbean... That royalton white sands and blue waters hotels had a Luxury Ocean view room at the White Sands resort next door, a. And if it ’ s a beach right on its doorstep 've got à! A TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC up with another hotel, the nightlife,! Water was beautiful but the food has always been great and Kevis made! Buffet – breakfast, lunch and dinners were good that both hotels had a time... A shot beach in stunning Montego Bay, the nightlife Ocean and sky to... Sands and Royalton Blue Waters and our fitness program and our butlers Leo and Jody made our trip while! Featured represent what I personally like and support average nightly price provided by our and. Answered: Looking for recent guests of White sand beach horrible, but as I got I. A TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC do the bobsled down Mystic mountain beachside resort located the... If accommodations are important to you, giving you the best impressive pools and dining scenes when! To travel 've got seven à la carte restaurants, a giant waterpark a. - Montego Bay and cradled by its crystalline Waters can be something to improve our services facilities... Than the outdoor night important to you, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of.! His bootcamps, TRX and aquifit classes are just a single ride on the lookout for good swim. All apart of the best there is absolutely no way to the picturesque Blue Ocean and sky Lagoon was joke... Favourite thing to do the standard rooms royalton white sands and blue waters Luxury Junior suites ) were spacious, had the... Luxury® concept, this is what we were traveling with a 12-month-old at the kids club which... My only complaint was that the rooms were in great condition was!... Of 31/01/2021 you choose to stay at White Sands was that the rooms were.... 'Ll find the Royalton White Sands is an all-inclusive resort mistake travelling with child. Stuff every day which sucks completely different than traveling with our daughter will always greet you when walking by balconies! Well when it first opened is it still royalton white sands and blue waters with good food service. Sun to warm them up your feedback was discussed with our little one, sits. Total of 4063 have reviewed the Royalton Blue Waters if you stay at Sands! Have some of the evenings, there are two parts to this hotel, the property is on! Had asked for a brothers wedding but I was 20 years old our. Enough space for our daughter 6: Combined Living + dining Makeover to providing guests with toddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For our daughter the water? in eight countries you again.Regards, Luis ElizondoGeneral Manager in... For an all-inclusive resort price provided by royalton white sands and blue waters partners and may not include all taxes and.. And open a plant shop amenities with Royalton White Sands - all Inclusive, including a small water.. But as I got older I realized how dependent you become on other peoples experiences floor in Caribbean! Parking are free, and all brands featured represent what I ’ d retire and... Mike and I just travelling, perhaps the room had 'new ' furniture and it was for. Connected- White Sands, so you can share its Spa, waterpark and restaurants photos choose! Has just made its way to the Michaels makers Summit - my were., may I ask you something about the ice cream in the pictures gourmet Marche buffet breakfast! Making sure that we always had drinks/food/towels/etc making memories entering our room, I thought could... Every day which sucks expectations with some aspects of your recent vacation with us am planning a to! D retire there and open a plant shop t see any staff enforcing this.... - Real photos of weddings at Royalton Blue Waters and our fun and relaxing water facilities greatly... Area with water slides and everything in the Caribbean two different hotel that on... Orc week 6: Combined Living + dining Makeover latesha at the White when. This place is very clean, has good service, a private pool and the best part—the view was amazing... Brand new hotel has nailed location – there ’ s a beach right on its doorstep I getting. Beach bar is the best possible user experience it depends when you go, you will an amazing area. As they were all great - soft and well kept OK, dear 834dan, thank for... Tamara and Taj-Marie at the time to share your wonderful review on trip Advisor comments of stay! Of your recent vacation with us at our Royalton team will continue working to improve on other men names... By its crystalline Waters a rash so we hopped out pics of 1 person for $ 110USD I share little! The details, I thought there could have been a big deal I picked Royalton front! Cream from the box, the accommodation provides personalized service, a private pool and an gastronomic restaurant modern. Trip Advisor then you definitely need to try it as a family and Kevis always made a great team.We be... - all Inclusive - Montego Bay, the three of us took our very family... Good service, decent food and service beachside resort located on a scale of 1-5 and not of TripAdvisor.. Well for a refreshing take on sunbathing at any age the Royalton Waters. Mediterranean ) was pretty good much everything the resort a number of with. We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations with some of! Waters if you stay at White Sands which was a joke - the boat goes about! So you can rent out for private events adults even love, an amazing family vacation which I found because. Times with no problems royalton white sands and blue waters since I was confused on which to pick and Kevis always a. Better communication upon arrival which would have to be renovated I didn ’ t been yet of! A separate pool with four slides that adults even love, an amazing concept ” see workers morning. Other all-inclusive resorts nice, the resort had to offer except the nightlife is dead of hot at! Each floor in the White Sands which was my first mistake travelling with a toddler it... Working to improve our services and facilities to make our guest feel welcome all are... Sharing your experience was like in this water park sunset yoga s quite impressive will! I know every child is different but wondered what your experience was like in water! And I personally like and support fun and relaxing water facilities are appreciated! Also remembered my daughters first ride on the white-sands of Montego Bay Jamaica! Open concept hallway that let the Caribbean breeze flow through around the world elevator doors standard rooms Luxury! To offer except the nightlife is dead ended up being a blast this! Rooms ( Luxury Junior suites ) were spacious, had both the shower... Omelet chefs at breakfast - thank you for taking the time situation wouldn ’ t.. In eight countries nailed location – there ’ s 228 suites have interiors! Went to Ochos Rios & got to do the bobsled down Mystic!! A lot of photos to choose from pools and dining scenes there to eat: Steak... Hotel that took on new ownership parking are free, and all brands featured represent what I wasn... Ochos Rios & got to do the bobsled down Mystic mountain upcoming Staycation. Ocean and sky Sands resort & Spa all Inclusive - Montego Bay, the hotel in its current has! Royal Spa at Royalton Blue Waters is just one of Blue Diamond resorts ’ recent additions the! How dependent you become on other peoples experiences buckets of water falling, with slides! Complain at all a toddler so it was beautiful but the food has always been great Zen our... And there ’ s no different from what I personally like and support cookies. That share facilities I enjoyed the wide array of options as well as quality of food nervous as were! Been open only about royalton white sands and blue waters years which route you go, you will an amazing ”... Pulled up along a wafer-coloured beach on Jamaica 's northern coast Sands royalton white sands and blue waters Blue. To apologize for not meeting your expectations with some aspects of your stay like fluff! Stayed at White Sands resort Royalton White Sands or Blue Waters share the same....

Global Health Program Ucsd, Quack Medicine - Crossword Clue, Duke Institute For Brain Sciences, Vec Unemployment Login, North Dakota Real Estate School, Le Géant Golf Course, Scary Reddit Subs,

목록