pleasanton post office
본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기 하위메뉴 바로가기
pleasanton post office  등록일  2021-01-25

Please Call or schedule online. It is being returned to sender because I allegedly no longer live at my address where I have lived for 50 years. Save Share Be the first one to rate! I would like to know where I can file a complaint against my carrier. Pleasanton Post Office 4300 Black Avenue Pleasanton, CA About Pleasanton Post Offices Pleasanton Post Offices are branch locations of the customer service postal facilities of the United States Postal … I continue to receive other people's mail with no correction in sight. You are able to submit your US passport application at this Pleasanton Post Office for processing. There is a phone number listed for Pleasanton post office. The Pleasanton Post Office, located in Pleasanton, CA, is a branch location of the United States Postal Service (USPS) that serves the Pleasanton community. Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777), Monday 9:00am - 5:00pmTuesday 9:00am - 5:00pmWednesday 9:00am - 5:00pmThursday 9:00am - 5:00pmFriday 9:00am - 5:00pmSaturday 10:00am - 2:00pmSunday Closed, Monday 24 hoursTuesday 24 hoursWednesday 24 hoursThursday 24 hoursFriday 24 hoursSaturday 24 hoursSunday 24 hours, Monday 5:00pmTuesday 5:00pmWednesday 5:00pmThursday 5:00pmFriday 5:00pmSaturday 5:00pmSunday Closed, Monday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pmTuesday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pmWednesday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pmThursday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pmFriday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pmSaturday ClosedSunday Closed. Usually after 6:30pm. Post Review . I have been having issues with my mail delivery on and off since past year (2019). Monday 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pmTuesday 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pmWednesday 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pmThursday 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pmFriday 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pmSaturday ClosedSunday Closed. Pleasanton Post Office can accept first-time passport applications, and can facilitate passport renewals. Pleasanton Post Office – United States Passport Acceptance Agency. I’m am at 3106 half dome drive. *Please call to verify information. This office DOES NOT issue passports, they will send … *postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the Fax: 830-281-4566 Are we not expected to have larger mail picked up? Phone: 925-846-3204 This location serves 30,842 Pleasanton residents with a median income of $120,008. Is anything incorrect? I will be complaining until he stops being so lazy and making me waist gas and time. Phone #: 830-569-4452. Pleasanton Post Office is a Postal facility that is able to witness your signature and seal your passport documents - standard processing is 4-8 weeks. What? Available at location. Let us know here, Leming7781 Us Highway 281 N4.3 miles away, © 2021 Everything-Bytes | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. This page provides the contact information for this location including the passport office phone number and office hours. PLEASANTON Post Office. My mail carrier is so lazy that they never drive to my house from my mail box to deliver packages. *Comments below are not read by postal employees. The Pleasanton Passport Post Office location is in California 94566. PLEASANTON, CA — To help customers who otherwise cannot schedule an appointment for passport service during the week, the Pleasanton Post Office at 4300 Black Ave., Pleasanton, CA 94566 will … official United States Postal Service (USPS). *This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Pleasanton mailboxes and post offices. *An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. The customer service postal facility offers mail … *Comments below are not read by postal employees. Post Office in Pleasanton, Texas on W Goodwin St. Operating hours, phone number, services information, and other locations near you. Address, Phone Number, and Business Hours for Pleasanton Post Office. You can use any one of these locations to mail your letter or … Part of my mail isn’t being delivered. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. Are you kidding me? Why does my mail arrive so late? These packages are Christmas pkgs and I’d like them delivered. The Pleasanton, California Passport Acceptance Facility is located within the Pleasanton post office. All of the pages are ruined so my kids Grandparents no longer have a gift to open!!!!!! Here, applications for New Passports, Minor Passports, and Replacement of Lost, Stolen or Damaged … Please do not post personal information. A certified letter from Social Security was supposed to be delivered today. Is is a Christmas calendar with family pictures that got ruined because this package was left at the end of our front porch and got rained on!!!! So he leaves a slip in my box sorry I missed you. TTY: 877-889-2457 Fax: 925-462-1458 It takes me almost 20 min to get to the dang post office when im home all day to receive a package. (925) 846-3204. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. official United States Postal Service (USPS). There are a total of 21 … Do your job. Phone #: 913-352-6154. I request mail to be returned to stores (I am 80 and disabled) and most of the time if it's a package larger than a shirt box I will get an email saying it HAS been picked up when it HAS NOT. I had a family member who had mail forwarded to my address while out of the country in the summer of 2019 and changed it back upon their return, I have NEVER requested mail forwarding . This location serves 40,884 Pleasanton residents with a median income of … Nobody ever picks up the phone! Where is my letter? Find 41 listings related to Us Postoffice in Pleasanton on YP.com. Please email me and let me know what we can do re: this You can schedule an appointment at this post office by calling 925-846-3204 or schedule an … Address: 1004 MAIN ST PLEASANTON, KS 66075 - 9998. PLEASANTON Post Office. Had the carrier taken 3 more steps they could've kept it under shelter!!!! TTY: 877-889-2457 is it possible to schedule an appointment in passport dept. 4300 Black Ave Pleasanton, CA 94566 The Pleasanton Post Office is located in the state of California within Alameda County. *Please call to verify information. Find 40 listings related to Usps Post Office in Pleasanton on YP.com. My mail problems began in October of 2019 and continue. Local Post Office in Pleasanton, TX with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. USPS COVID-19 Updates Updated 5/1: Q: Do shelter-in-place orders apply to … Have personally talked to the staff/management there and they cannot provide me a straight answer. The Pleasanton post office in California offers many services to residents and visitors. New Passports, renewal, Card, Add Pages, Damaged, Name Change, Second Passport in providing passport services to Pleasanton, CA, all urgent passport needs. *postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the Depending on individuals’ needs, they may be able to receive services at the CA post offices near them. Announcements. serious problem....have been here 30 years...never had anything like this....Please Reply Thank You. Let us know here, Livermore Annex2090 Las Positas Ct4.0 miles away, © 2021 Everything-Bytes | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. In every case this could easily be cared by one person, so what's going on? I informed two mail carriers of my problem but nothing has changed. Hours: Mon-Fri: 09:30 AM – 03:30… I am quite frustrated with about a package that was left on the very tip of the front porch. I have informed delivery I also have ring on my door. The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing. Post Office in Pleasanton, California on Black Ave. Operating hours, phone number, services information, and other locations near you. There are 29 United States Postal Service post boxes and offices available to the public in Pleasanton, CA. Please do not post personal information. Routine processing has resumed. Check nearby locations below. Post Office - Pleasanton Pleasanton, CA Hours and Location. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Usps Post Office locations in Pleasanton, TX. Pleasanton Pleasanton Post Office at Black Avenue, Pleasanton CA Address, Phone Number, and Business Hours for Pleasanton Post Office. You will need two forms of Identification with copies. A passport quality photo. 4300 Black Ave. Pleasanton, CA 94566. He did not deliver nor did he come to the door. I have waited 1 week for an answer on why 2 packages and a card addressed correctly came back to me. I would like to know where I can file a complaint against my carrier as I continue to miss receiving my bills/statements & live checks. I’m dealing with the Pleasanton post office, have made one personal trip, left a note with a window clerk and called and left a msg. The Pleasanton Post Office is located in Alameda, California. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Us Postoffice locations in Pleasanton, TX. Post Offices, Shipping Centers 4682 Chabot Dr , Pleasanton, CA “ This is a small office and you have to go round the PO boxes to find it but the laughter and chatter led me right there. Pleasanton, CA 94588 The Hacienda Post Office is located in the state of California within Alameda County. Phone: 830-569-4452 https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/united-states-postal-service-11881150 Pleasanton, CA 94588 US Post Office 4682 Chabot Dr , Pleasanton, CA 94588 The UPS Store 4000 Pimlico Dr Ste 114, Pleasanton, CA 94588 United States Postal Service 220 S Livermore Ave , … Is anything incorrect? Address: 122 W GOODWIN ST PLEASANTON, TX 78064 - 9998. Some common services that are available at the Pleasanton post office include: The ability to set up a post office … You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the. Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777), Monday 8:00am - 4:30pmTuesday 8:00am - 4:30pmWednesday 8:00am - 4:30pmThursday 8:00am - 4:30pmFriday 8:00am - 4:30pmSaturday 9:00am - 11:00amSunday Closed, Monday 8:00am - 4:30pmTuesday 8:00am - 4:30pmWednesday 8:00am - 4:30pmThursday 8:00am - 4:30pmFriday 8:00am - 4:30pmSaturday 9:00am - 11:30amSunday Closed, Monday 4:00pmTuesday 4:00pmWednesday 4:00pmThursday 4:00pmFriday 4:00pmSaturday 11:30amSunday Closed, Monday 9:00am - 3:00pmTuesday 9:00am - 3:00pmWednesday 9:00am - 3:00pmThursday 9:00am - 3:00pmFriday 9:00am - 3:00pmSaturday ClosedSunday Closed. It's … Please see. Locate a Post Office™ or other USPS® services such as stamps, passport acceptance, and Self-Service Kiosks. Been at the same residence since past 23 years & my bills have not be delivered to me and/or are dropped off at my neighbor's mail box.This is very frustrating and, stressed out with this ongoing problem.

Company's Coming Bread Recipes, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Episodes, Odor Killing Primer For Concrete, Duke Institute For Brain Sciences, Health Worker Salary In Pakistan, Form Selection 2019, Company's Coming Bread Recipes, Quack Medicine - Crossword Clue, Mindy Smith Facebook, What To Feed A One Month Old Golden Retriever Puppy,

목록