opera hotel kiev
본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기 하위메뉴 바로가기
opera hotel kiev  등록일  2021-01-25

Experienced travellers will appreciate the closeness of Opera Hotel to business entities and embassies at the same time enjoying the quiet area and walks around historical and cultural sights and multiple shopping locations. Opera Hotel is the luxury boutique hotel ideally located in the heart of Kyiv at the crossroads of the city's business, cultural and historical districts, within walking distance of Kyiv’s main attractions such as the Opera House, St. Sophia's & St. Volodymyr’s Cathedrals. Enjoy special advantages while booking groups in the Opera Hotel. Wonderful terrace with lounge area gives a unique chance to enjoy a glass of your favourite spirit and relax. Contemporary rice bowl-shaped sinks installed on lattice effect wooden shelves continue the minimalist theme in the suite’s spacious bathrooms. Opera Hotel. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. This luxury hotel in Kyiv is spacious yet cosy and all rooms are elegantly appointed with stylish soft furnishings. Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing such a positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Now $106 (Was $̶2̶2̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Opera Hotel, Kyiv (Kiev). The National Museum of Medicine of Ukraine, Response from Irina Lipatova, Other at Opera Hotel, Response from Irina Lipatova, General Manager at Opera Hotel, Response from Irina_Lipatova, Manager at Opera Hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to hosting you again in future. Our Executive & Junior Suites are beautifully decorated to reflect world-famous opera compositions from different countries (Madame Butterfly, Borys Hodunov etc.) Our Japanese Suite, Italian Suite and French Suite are decorated to reflect world-famous opera compositions from each country, while the Egyptian, American and Moroccan suites evoke the distinctive character of each country and culture. Completely refurbished in 2008, the venue opened its doors in 1906. We all hope to see you back at the Opera Hotel in the near future. Sincerely, Irina Lipatova Hotel Manager. Ramada Encore. Tel: +38 044 581 70 70 Your appreciation and acknowledgement is very encouraging and will be passed to all members of our team, which I'm sure will act as a great motivator. Kind regards, Irina Lipatova Hotel Manager, The Opera Hotel is centrally located in Kyiv within walking distance of Khreshchatyk street and the Maidan square. Located on the high-level floor, this spacious 45 sqm room offers fabulous oriental design and wonderful terrace overviewing the main street. Balcony overlooking the street below is a pleasant benefit. Book Opera Hotel, Kyiv (Kiev) on Tripadvisor: See 650 traveller reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for Opera Hotel, ranked #7 of 163 hotels in Kyiv (Kiev) and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. In 2007, the Opera hotel … What are some of the property amenities at Opera Hotel? There are more places to choose from in the Kyiv (Kiev) area. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Discover and save on 1000s of great deals at nearby restaurants, spas, things to do, shopping, travel and more. Luxuriate in the exotic of this Northern Africa-inspired open plan suite with peach blush textured walls ornately inlaid wooden furnishings and inviting leather panelled pouffes. price/night: $152 9.1 Awesome 596 reviews Having been in kiev several times I can comfortably say that Opera Hotel is my favorite one and an excellent value for money. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the spacious rooms in our reviews. First priority at Opera Hotel has always been the safety of our guests and team members, therefore in order to stop spreading of COVID-19 and allow our guests to rest easily, we upgraded our cleaning protocols using the best practices from all over the world. Does Opera Hotel have an airport shuttle? Sign up. This 5-star hotel provides a 24 … The spacious suite features a living room with an informal seating area and a 49-inch TVs. Opera Hotel Kiev; Opera Kiev; Policies. Special discounted price for any meeting room needed during the stay. Choosing this suite you will have an excellent opportunity to enjoy unique design, sand & sapphire-coloured furnishing that recall the Egyptian pyramids. Opera Hotel Kyiv. Opera Hotel. B. Khmelnitskogo St., 53, Kyiv (Kiev) 01054 Ukraine, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. We offer You to enjoy a romantic escape to the world of elegance and luxury. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Own or manage this property? The Opera offer free internet and has an adequate gym. Both were extremely helpful. Yes, free parking is available to guests. to emphasize the distinctive character of each culture. All in all - The Opera Hotel is a high-end hotel, which is also reflected in the price, that deliver what is promised (and expected). We take each comment as an opportunity to improve our service and I want to thank you for your candid response. I did not use the television as the free internet was more than adequate for streaming. BE AWARE that the free internet is an open non-secure internet, so use a VPN or a MI-FI to protect your devices. Breakfast buffet is lavish and staff concerned about your well-being. Enjoy this elegant suite that boasts strong contemporary lines, metallic flourishes and geometric accents in black & white colours. Thank you guys for your efforts and great hospitality. Due to COVID-19 they were forced to refuse from buffet breakfast, but this is our new reality.. Breakfast was still quite varied and very tasty. Suitable for business and leisure our spacious Superior Rooms ensure you have a comfortable stay in any day of the year. This boutique hotel makes its guests feel quite at home, even if home is far away. Are there opportunities to exercise at Opera Hotel? Dear Mr Simon, I am truly delighted to learn of your pleasant experience and that we had exceeded your expectations in many aspects of your stay. It also features a gym, a sauna and a beauty centre. I will pass on your kind comments to all members of our team, which I'm sure will act as a great motivator. Placed within 2 km from Saint Sophias Cathedral, the 5-star Opera Hotel Kiev provides guests with a covered parking facility. I needed a required Covid test (I was negative, it was just government rule for Americans) when entering Ukraine among other slightly unusual requests that they helped with. Top hotels in Kiev Theatre Boutique. The hotel is located in the center of Kyiv (), at the crossroads of the business, cultural and historical districts, not far from the Kyiv Opera and St. Vladimir's Cathedral.The hotel was built in 1906 and is an architectural monument. With luxury surroundings and personalised service, we’ll do our best to lace your special day with more magic moments. Also I dealt with a blonde woman at the front desk who was great too. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Modern business travelers will appreciate the amenities available throughout our hotel, including large working desks with portable telephone, high speed WI-FI connection and flat screen TV. The deep blue ceilings over the seating room and bedroom create the illusion of relaxing under twilight skies. Opera Hotel Kiev - 5 star hotel. Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Opera Hotel in Kiev. Premier Rus. Hotel? Enjoy our special offer for the newlyweds at the Opera Hotel. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, problems with bed and recommendations. Immerse yourself in the delight of your favorite tastes and fill this winter holiday season with vivid taste sensations. Book online or call now. … It is ideally located for all that Kiev has to offer. King size bed was missing a top mattress pad and was hard as a rock. Hotel Opera also has a sauna, a gym, and a spa bath. Dnipro Budget. This 5-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and … 53, B. Khmelnitskoho, Kiev 01054, Ukraine. Call us. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Kyiv. Guests can enjoy such services as pillow menu, satellite TV, tea & coffee making facilities, bathroom with heated floor & lighted makeup mirror, individually controlled air conditioning, in-room safe, free high-speed Wi-Fi and in-room Bar. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Hotel in Kiev Avg. The living room of this opulent suite in appointed in distinctive Duke’s palace style furnished with massive but extremely comfortable armchairs, tassel-fringed chaise longue with magnificent crimson, pelmet-topped drapes frame large floor to ceiling windows leading to a balcony overlooking the street below. The hotel is not new but beautiful and atmospheric. The only drawback was that the. Rooms are well equipped and comfortable. If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. Kind regards, Irina Lipatova. The front desk provided the pad on the second night after being requested. If you are looking for a base during a longer stay in Kyiv I can highly recommend that you stay at the Opera Hotel. Фетучіні з чорнилами каракатиці, креветками та фісташковим соусом від нашого шеф-кухаря Gaetano Sgroi - ідеальний … Looby Lounge offers local and international drinks, snacks and cigars. You can walk to the Circus in 5-10 minutes and to the Opera in about 20 minutes. Within 20 minutes' walk from Ploshcha Peremohy Tram Station, Opera Hotel Kiev offers guests an ideal base when in Kiev. With a stay at Opera Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kyiv, a 4-minute drive from Golden Gate and 8 minutes from Independence Square. We look forward to welcoming you again in future. Groupon: Own the Experience. I would rate this hotel the most agreable in Kyiv. Floor to ceiling windows illuminates a spacious, airy living area designed in light cream colours floored in natural beech-colored wood to complete the country manor-inspired décor. The breakfast buffet was replaced with an a la carte breakfast, served at the bar/restaurant area in front of the hotel, due to the COVID situation. That it is small is no drawback. 40 minutes from Boryspil International Airport (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, UK) Call 00800 … Visit us and enjoy a bottle or a glass of wine from our award winning wine list. 53, B. Khmelnytskogo Street Kyiv, 01054, Ukraine Tel: +38 044 581 70 70 Email: info@opera-hotel.com . Actually, dinner at the hotel's bar was excellent. The Opera Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the National Opera … It is a luxurious establishment … Free meeting room for up to 10 people for one day during the stay. Conveniently located restaurants include Restaurant Chachapuri, Piccolino, and Pivnaya Duma. Our twist on a well-known warming cocktail, with a touch of tangerine, enriched with vermouth and finished with our own spices recipe. The Opera Hotel is favorably located in the heart of Kiev`s business district, within 15-minute walk from the downtown and the main street of Kiev … Kind regards, Irina Lipatova Hotel Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Senator Hotels & Apartments in Kyiv (Kiev), InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kyiv (Kiev), Hotels near Monument to Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya, Hotels near Zoloti Vorota → Teatralna Station, Hotels near Teatralna → Zoloti Vorota Station, Hotels near Politekhnichnyi Instytut Station, Hotels near National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Opera Hotel? I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, German, Russian, and Ukrainian. Dear Mr Rupert, Please accept our sincere gratitude for your absolutely amazing review and giving such kind recommendation for Opera Hotel to the fellow travelers. To learn more, you can reach out to … Call us. Kyiv, 01054, Ukraine Discover Opera Hotel in Kyiv & Save Big with Hotwire Discounts! Sincerely, Irina Lipatova Hotel Manager. This hotel is perfect and is very reasonably priced for the high quality. Guests can enjoy such services as pillow menu, satellite TV, tea & coffee making facilities, bathroom with heated floor & lighted makeup mirror, Molton Brown amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, in-room safe, free high-speed Wi-Fi and in-room bar. Nearby attractions include A. V. Fomin Botanical Garden (0.2 miles), Caribbean Club (0.2 miles), and The National Museum of Medicine of Ukraine (0.2 miles). See 650 traveller reviews, 377 photos, and cheap rates for Opera Hotel, ranked #6 of 164 hotels in Kyiv (Kiev) and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please familiarize yourself with the relevant Hygienic and Cleaning Standards. The hotel restaurant is good and can compete with most other similar venues. We are proud to announce that our wine list gained the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2020. There are plenty of great and easy to find massage and SPA options available within walking distance of the Opera Hotel. Sign up for our newsletter. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your kind comments to all members of our team, which I'm sure will act as a great motivator. Ideally located in the heart of Kyiv at the crossroads of the city's business, cultural and historical districts, the 140-room boutique Opera Hotel is within walking distance of the Opera House, St. Sophia's and St. Volodymyr's Cathedrals and Kyiv’s main business and Embassies district. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Opera Hotel in Ukraine more. Service in general is excellent. Yes, Opera Hotel offers an airport shuttle for guests. The hotel is small and situated on a side street, meaning that traffic is not really bothering you. The one I reserved at was terrible and I had to leave. I did not try any of the SPA facilities while I was there as I generally find, that when it comes to price versus quality, that hotels are offensively overpriced the Opera being no exception. The quality of the breakfast varied a bit according to day of the week, it was however generally of a high standard. What are some restaurants close to Opera Hotel? Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Opera Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the National Opera … Join our loyalty program Leaders Club and get complimentary nights & other benefits within the Leading Hotels of the World. Light-coloured walls, dark wood ceilings and door frames and wood framed paper wall screens contribute to an uncluttered sense of space and complete serenity. At the Opera Hotel we always strive to provide each guest with pleasant experience only. Which room amenities are available at Opera Hotel? Standard Twin rooms offer cozy & comfortable accommodation in the heart of Kyiv. Please see our partners for more details. 24hr reception ; ATM on-site; Accommodation accessible via lift and/or stairs; Additional toilet; Air conditioning; Airport … This boutique hotel … Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. The rooms are spacious and well kept. The … I stayed around two weeks. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean gourmet cuisine in Teatro Restaurant. Free upgrade for the next room category - up to 3 rooms. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. Excellent staff that helps with all needs. Opera Hotel Kiev - 5 star hotel. My special thanks for highlighting our employees and dining experience in our Bar. Are any cleaning services offered at Opera Hotel? Staff at the reception are friendly, competent and speak English well. Location: Close to the Kiev opera, easy access anywhere via taxi and only a 15 minute walk to khrestiatik Street I stayed at the hotel Opera for 5 days and had an excellent overall experience. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Opera Hotel 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! kievhotels24 hotel collection. Opera Hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms & suites elegantly appointed with stylish soft furnishings and luxury amenities. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Opera Hotel B. Khmelnitskogo Str.53, Kiev Driving directions 9 593 reviews Equipments. Cosy lounge corner framed by an ornate wrought iron archway with a soft sofa surrounded by plump cushions is the perfect hideaway for catching up on some reading or relaxing. Email:  info@opera-hotel.com, Hygienic Standards & Cleaning Protocols related to COVID-19, ​​​Accommodation in the chosen room category, Early check-in and late check-out upon availability, Special welcome amenities from the Executive Chef, Rich buffet breakfast in Teatro Restaurant or in the room, Dinner in Teatro Restaurant with a special fixed menu from the Executive Chef (advance booking), Accommodation in the chosen room category, Champagne and fruits or cheese plate in the room upon arrival, Romantic breakfast in Teatro Restaurant or in the Room, Wedding photo shooting in the hotel (photographer is ordered by a couple separately). On top of all, there is a cigar bar on the side of the entrance, where one can enjoy a good cigar in comfort and chose from a nice selection of drinks, especially from the better malt whiskies. Very good staff. Friendly and helpful staff, nice food, decent gym and spa. Dear Stranats, Thank you for your wonderful review about your stay with us at Opera Hotel. See 650 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for Opera Hotel, ranked #6 of 165 hotels in Kyiv (Kiev) and rated 4.5 of 5 at … Simple, sophisticated, zen. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. Which popular attractions are close to Opera Hotel? Impress yourself with the breezy romance of Provence in this spacious 48-square-meter suite. Opera Hotel Kiev - 5 star hotel. Opera Hotel is the first deluxe boutique hotel, and was launched on 20 December 2006.. Tangerine Mulled Wine. With a stay at Opera Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kyiv, a 4-minute drive from Golden Gate and 9 minutes from Independence Square. Popular attractions Chopin Monument and National Circus of Ukraine in Kyiv are located nearby. We are proud to have such lovely comments about the hotel facilities and employees. trivago! Our Winter Warming Specials at Lobby Lounge Bar: Hotels near Opera Hotel, Kyiv (Kiev) on Tripadvisor: Find 7,550 traveler reviews, 50,179 candid photos, and prices for 201 hotels near Opera Hotel in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine. Does Opera Hotel offer any business services? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Catch up on business in the work area, arrange a romantic evening or just enjoy a hot beverage from the coffee-making machine or luxury spirits from the fully stocked mini bar. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The room was … It has been refurbished in 2008. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge.

Proving Parallelograms Using Coordinate Geometry Worksheet, Bsc Information Technology Dcu, Nikon Support Canada, Places To Eat In Simpsonville, Sc, Republic Bank App, Youtube Pink Floyd First Album, How To Make An Avatar, Honda City Spare Parts Price List, 422 Angel Number Doreen Virtue, Ultra Sour Double Diesel, Paul Bettany Imdb, Slipknot Wallpaper Android,

목록