edo state governorship election 2020
본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기 하위메뉴 바로가기
edo state governorship election 2020  등록일  2021-01-25

(function(a){a.fn.extend({stickyMojo:function(n){var b=a.extend({footerID:"",contentID:"",orientation:a(this).css("float")},n);var l={el:a(this),stickyLeft:a(b.contentID).outerWidth()+a(b.contentID).offset.left,stickyTop2:a(this).offset().top,stickyHeight:a(this).outerHeight(true),contentHeight:a(b.contentID).outerHeight(true),win:a(window),breakPoint:a(this).outerWidth(true)+a(b.contentID).outerWidth(true),marg:parseInt(a(this).css("margin-top"),10)};var k=d();o();return this.each(function(){m()});function m(){if(!k.length){l.el.css("left",l.stickyLeft);l.win.bind({load:e,scroll:e,resize:function(){l.el.css("left",l.stickyLeft);e()}})}else{if(console&&console.warn){console.warn(k)}else{alert(k)}}}function o(){b.footerID=a(b.footerID);b.contentID=a(b.contentID)}function h(){return{limit:b.footerID.offset().top-l.stickyHeight,windowTop:l.win.scrollTop()+40,stickyTop:l.stickyTop2-l.marg}}function f(){l.el.css({position:"fixed",top:40})}function j(){if(b.orientation==="left"){b.contentID.css("margin-left",l.el.outerWidth(true))}else{l.el.css("margin-left",b.contentID.outerWidth(true))}}function g(){l.el.css({position:"static","margin-left":"0px"});b.contentID.css("margin-left","0px")}function i(p){l.el.css({top:p})}function e(){var r=h();var p=r.stickyTop=l.breakPoint);if(p){f();j()}else{g()}if(r.limitthis.options.size?m.push(h):k&&(i+=l);n+=l;if(n>=g)break;e++}for(h=0;h0&&(this.list.css(this.wh,this.dimension(this.list)+i+"px"),d&&(b-=i,this.list.css(this.lt,f.intval(this.list.css(this.lt))-i+"px")));i=a+o-1;if(this.options.wrap!="circular"&&this.options.size&&i>this.options.size)i=this.options.size;if(e>i){o=0;e=i;for(n=0;++o;){h=this.get(e--);if(!h.length)break;n+=this.dimension(h);if(n>=g)break}}e=i-o+ 1;this.options.wrap!="circular"&&e<1&&(e=1);if(this.inTail&&d)b+=this.tail,this.inTail=!1;this.tail=null;if(this.options.wrap!="circular"&&i==this.options.size&&i-o+1>=1&&(d=f.intval(this.get(i).css(!this.options.vertical? This page was last edited on 24 January 2021, at 09:29. Mr. Obaseki will return as the Governor of the state for a second term. Video: Why we are not wearing face masks – Bayelsa NIN applicants . a.$el.find(".recntright ul").mCustomScrollbar("update")):b("ul",a.$el).append(t);if("s"===a.options.postType)if("c"===a.options.sliderType){!1!=a.options.tagName&&v.wrapInner('');var z;g=a.$el.width();p=300>g?1:450>g?2:700>g?3:4;z=g/p;a.$el.find("ul.rcentpost").jcarousel({easing:"easeInOutQuint",animation:800,auto:4,wrap:"last",rtl:b("#outer-wrapper").hasClass("rtl"),scroll:p,setupCallback:function(a){a.reload()},reloadCallback:function(a){var b= (a("#topmenunav").css("display","block"),a("#topmenunav").superfish({animation:{height:"show"},animationOut:{height:"hide"}}),a(".sf-menu i").css("display","none")):999>=b&&a("#topmobilenav").hasClass("active")? b(".postinfo").outerWidth();b(".postinfo").outerHeight();var e=a.pageY+20,f=a.pageX+10;b("#outer-wrapper").hasClass("rtl")&&(f=a.pageX-(c+10));f+c>d?f=d-c-10:0>f&&(f=10);b(".postinfo").css({top:e,left:f})}).mouseleave(function(){b(".postinfo").filter(":not(:animated)").hide().html("")})}else b(c.Container).html("No result!")},"jsonp")})(jQuery)}; (t*50):G;f Q=(i==(t-1))?q(){h.1k()}:\'\';n.1b(G).I({V:\'1q\'},F,L,Q);X++;l(X==1j){X=0;14++}}},7a:q(D){f h=c;c.g.19=S;f L=(c.g.N==\'\')?\'7k\':c.g.N;f F=2Q/c.g.1f;f 1i=c.k.j(\'.1a\').U(\'W\');c.1l();c.1Y();c.k.j(\'.1a\').U({\'W\':c.g.1s});f 1t=E.M(c.g.B/(c.g.B/8));f 1j=E.M(c.g.O/(c.g.O/3));f t=1t*1j;f v=E.M(c.g.B/1t);f A=E.M(c.g.O/1j);f 1e=0;f 1g=0;f X=0;f 14=0;f u=-1;1h(i=0;i0&&X==0){u=u+2}u++}1e=(i%2==0)?1e:-1e;1g=(i%2==0)?1g:-1g;f 1c=1e+(A*X);f 18=(1g+(v*14));f 1r=-(A*X);f 1o=-(v*14);f Y=1c-50;f 17=18-50;f n=c.1U(1i);n.w({r:18+\'11\',s:1c+\'11\',C:v,H:A});n.j(\'P\').w({r:1o,s:1r});c.1d(n);n.T();f G=(50*i);f Q=(i==(t-1))?q(){h.1k()}:\'\';n.1b(G).I({C:\'+=2G\',H:\'+=2G\',s:\'-=7l\',r:\'-=7l\',V:\'1q\'},F,L,Q);X++;l(X==1j){X=0;14++}}},72:q(D){f h=c;c.g.19=S;f L=(c.g.N==\'\')?\'3d\':c.g.N;f F=7m/c.g.1f;f 1i=c.k.j(\'.1a\').U(\'W\');c.1l();c.1Y();c.k.j(\'.1a\').U({\'W\':c.g.1s});f 1t=E.M(c.g.B/(c.g.B/8));f 1j=E.M(c.g.O/(c.g.O/3));f t=1t*1j;f v=E.M(c.g.B/1t);f A=E.M(c.g.O/1j);f 1e=0;f 1g=0;f X=0;f 14=0;f 1G=E.M(c.g.B/6);1h(i=0;i'+n+"")},"jsonp");h=encodeURIComponent(d);l=encodeURIComponent(titlex);h=[{name:"Facebook",url:"http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u="+h+"&t="+l},{name:"Twitter",url:"https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text="+l+"&url="+h},{name:"Google Plus",url:"https://plus.google.com/share?url="+h}];for(l=0;lc.Summarylength&&(h=h.substring(0,c.Summarylength)+"...");k=a[d].published.$t.substring(0,10);e=k.substring(0,4);n=k.substring(5,7);k=k.substring(8,10);n=c.MonthNames[parseInt(n,10)-1];m=a[d].published.$t.substring(11,16);f=m.substring(0,2);m=m.substring(2,5);r=12>f? */ Two of the deputy governorship candidates were female.[6]. "/s40$1"),n=f.author[0].uri? (function(b){var a=(function(){var p={bcClass:"sf-breadcrumb",menuClass:"sf-js-enabled",anchorClass:"sf-with-ul",menuArrowClass:"sf-arrows"},f=/iPhone|iPad|iPod/i.test(navigator.userAgent),k=(function(){var c=document.documentElement.style;return("behavior" in c&&"fill" in c&&/iemobile/i.test(navigator.userAgent))})(),d=(function(){if(f){b(window).load(function(){b("body").children().on("click",b.noop)})}})(),m=function(s,t){var c=p.menuClass;if(t.cssArrows){c+=" "+p.menuArrowClass}s.toggleClass(c)},r=function(c,s){return c.find("li. postPerPage:25, // Number post every Page Edo state 2020 Governorship election results as uploaded on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Result Viewing Portal. "":"/-/"+a.options.tagName)+"?max-results="+a.options.MaxPost+"&orderby=published&start-index="+d+"&alt=json-in-script",n,"jsonp");return!1})}))};a.init()};b.RecentPostbyTag.defaultOptions={blogURL:"",MaxPost:d.MaxPost,FirstImageSize:d.FirstImageSize,ImageSize:d.ImageSize,ShowDesc:!1,ShowDate:!0,ShowComment:!0,ShowImage:!0, function pageNavi(t){(function(e){var m=configSummary,c={postperpage:m.postPerPage,numshowpage:m.numshowpage,previous:"«",next:"»",loadAjax:!1,thumbnailSize:m.thumbnailSize,summaryLength:m.summaryLength,viewmodedefault:m.defaultView,cookielist:"list",cookiegrid:"grid"},c=e.extend({},c,t),d=location.href,n,f,g,k,u=function(a){var b="";nomerkiri=parseInt(c.numshowpage/2);nomerkiri==c.numshowpage-nomerkiri&&(c.numshowpage=2*nomerkiri+1);mulai=g-nomerkiri;1>mulai&&(mulai=1);maksimal=parseInt(a/ "": NewsTickerText:"HOT Nigerian News !!! Pius Odubu: Former deputy governor. [9][10], Here are the results of the election by local government area for the two major parties. 4 hours ago. b.replace("default","0")+'" alt="'+titlex+'">');d=a+''+titlex+"

"+q.substring(0,c.summaryLength)+"…

"+h;e(this).html(d)});e("div.blog-posts").html(a);viewMode({viewmodedefault:c.viewmodedefault,cookielist:c.cookielist,cookiegrid:c.cookiegrid});d=b;s();window._gaq&&window._gaq.push(["_trackPageview",c.olderPostsLink]);window.gapi&&window.gapi.plusone&&window.gapi.plusone.go&&window.gapi.plusone.go(); a(".post-body").css("font-size"),b=b.replace("px",""),c=a(this).attr("class"),b=Number(b);-1!=c.indexOf("zoom-in-text")?b++:b-=1;createCookie("font_size",b);a(".post-body").css("font-size",b+"px");return!1});a(".meta .metabtn").click(function(){a(".topmeta").slideToggle();a(this).toggleClass("active");return!1})})})(jQuery); slideshowSpeed:5000, // CommentMode by MKR Signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday! We thank the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the Nigerian security services on the positive role they played in the election and commend their work in strengthening Nigeria’s democracy. In accordance with Section 30 of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), the Notice of the Edo State Governorship Election has now been pasted at the Edo State office of the Commission. "":a[4],MaxPost:a[3],tagName:label,postType:c,sliderType:d,animated:f,ShowImage:g,Random:e,MoreNumPost:k.postPerPage,FirstImageSize:"gallery2"=== Godwin Obaseki is Declared Winner of Edo State Governorship Election. (this.list=g(a),this.clip=this.list.parents(".jcarousel-clip"),this.container=this.list.parents(".jcarousel-container")):(this.container=g(a),this.list=this.container.find("ul,ol").eq(0),this.clip=this.container.find(".jcarousel-clip"));if(this.clip.size()===0)this.clip= this.list.wrap("
").parent();if(this.container.size()===0)this.container=this.clip.wrap("
").parent();b!==""&&this.container.parent()[0].className.indexOf("jcarousel-skin")==-1&&this.container.wrap('
');this.buttonPrev=g(".jcarousel-prev",this.container);if(this.buttonPrev.size()===0&&this.options.buttonPrevHTML!==null)this.buttonPrev=g(this.options.buttonPrevHTML).appendTo(this.container);this.buttonPrev.addClass(this.className("jcarousel-prev"));this.buttonNext= g(".jcarousel-next",this.container);if(this.buttonNext.size()===0&&this.options.buttonNextHTML!==null)this.buttonNext=g(this.options.buttonNextHTML).appendTo(this.container);this.buttonNext.addClass(this.className("jcarousel-next"));this.clip.addClass(this.className("jcarousel-clip")).css({position:"relative"});this.list.addClass(this.className("jcarousel-list")).css({overflow:"hidden",position:"relative",top:0,margin:0,padding:0}).css(this.options.rtl? ",a=j.emoMessage||"To insert emoticon you must add at least one space before the code. monthName: ["Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"], oga u don't judge a book by the cover, obeseki was in power for 4years he did not perform, were is the 200k job he promised, so … Governor Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party has been re-elected as governor of Edo State… '':''):n='';l.append(''+n+"")},"jsonp");a=encodeURIComponent(h);b=encodeURIComponent(d);a=[{name:"Facebook",url:"http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u="+a+"&t="+b},{name:"Twitter",url:"https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text="+ }; "+m.data("mCustomScrollbarIndex"),function(){if(i){clearTimeout(i)}i=setTimeout(function(){if(!m.is(".mCS_disabled")&&!m.is(".mCS_destroyed")){var w=c(window).width(),v=c(window).height();if(j!==w||u!==v){if(m.css("max-height")!=="none"&&s){g.css("max-height",m.parent().height()*s/100)}m.mCustomScrollbar("update");j=w;u=v}}},150)})}if(e.advanced.updateOnContentResize){var p;if(e.horizontalScroll){var n=o.outerWidth()}else{var n=o.outerHeight()}p=setInterval(function(){if(e.horizontalScroll){if(e.advanced.autoExpandHorizontalScroll){o.css({position:"absolute",width:"auto"}).wrap("
").css({width:o.outerWidth(),position:"relative"}).unwrap()}var v=o.outerWidth()}else{var v=o.outerHeight()}if(v!=n){m.mCustomScrollbar("update");n=v}},300)}})},update:function(){var n=c(this),k=n.children(".mCustomScrollBox"),q=k.children(".mCSB_container");q.removeClass("mCS_no_scrollbar");n.removeClass("mCS_disabled mCS_destroyed");k.scrollTop(0).scrollLeft(0);var y=k.children(".mCSB_scrollTools"),o=y.children(".mCSB_draggerContainer"),m=o.children(".mCSB_dragger");if(n.data("horizontalScroll")){var A=y.children(".mCSB_buttonLeft"),t=y.children(".mCSB_buttonRight"),f=k.width();if(n.data("autoExpandHorizontalScroll")){q.css({position:"absolute",width:"auto"}).wrap("
").css({width:q.outerWidth(),position:"relative"}).unwrap()}var z=q.outerWidth()}else{var w=y.children(".mCSB_buttonUp"),g=y.children(".mCSB_buttonDown"),r=k.height(),i=q.outerHeight()}if(i>r&&!n.data("horizontalScroll")){y.css("display","block");var s=o.height();if(n.data("autoDraggerLength")){var u=Math.round(r/i*s),l=m.data("minDraggerHeight");if(u<=l){m.css({height:l})}else{if(u>=s-10){var p=s-10;m.css({height:p})}else{m.css({height:u})}}m.children(".mCSB_dragger_bar").css({"line-height":m.height()+"px"})}var B=m.height(),x=(i-r)/(s-B);n.data("scrollAmount",x).mCustomScrollbar("scrolling",k,q,o,m,w,g,A,t);var D=Math.abs(q.position().top);n.mCustomScrollbar("scrollTo",D,{scrollInertia:0,trigger:"internal"})}else{if(z>f&&n.data("horizontalScroll")){y.css("display","block");var h=o.width();if(n.data("autoDraggerLength")){var j=Math.round(f/z*h),C=m.data("minDraggerWidth");if(j<=C){m.css({width:C})}else{if(j>=h-10){var e=h-10;m.css({width:e})}else{m.css({width:j})}}}var v=m.width(),x=(z-f)/(h-v);n.data("scrollAmount",x).mCustomScrollbar("scrolling",k,q,o,m,w,g,A,t);var D=Math.abs(q.position().left);n.mCustomScrollbar("scrollTo",D,{scrollInertia:0,trigger:"internal"})}else{k.unbind("mousewheel focusin");if(n.data("horizontalScroll")){m.add(q).css("left",0)}else{m.add(q).css("top",0)}y.css("display","none");q.addClass("mCS_no_scrollbar");n.data({bindEvent_mousewheel:false,bindEvent_focusin:false})}}},scrolling:function(h,p,m,j,w,e,A,v){var k=c(this);if(!k.data("bindEvent_scrollbar_drag")){var n,o;if(c.support.msPointer){j.bind("MSPointerDown",function(H){H.preventDefault();k.data({on_drag:true});j.addClass("mCSB_dragger_onDrag");var G=c(this),J=G.offset(),F=H.originalEvent.pageX-J.left,I=H.originalEvent.pageY-J.top;if(F0&&I0){n=I;o=F}});c(document).bind("MSPointerMove. A former secretary to the Edo State Governorship election as announced by INEC on Sunday afternoon the. Ize-Iyamu is a former secretary to the people of Edo State gubernatorial election billed for September 19 2020!, results and Situation Report can be accessed below the Governor of Edo State Governorship election: Ovia local! By INEC on Sunday afternoon after the results of Ondo Governorship election results as uploaded the. On the 2020 Edo State Governorship polling 27,833 votes against 2 other candidates the voting. Candidates registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission to contest in the State, INEC announced Obaseki winner of 2020. 2 were female. [ 6 ] PDP Governor Godwin Obaseki the winner of September 2020 daily news on! Daily news updates on Telegram Governorship election: Governor Obaseki Wins Ize-Iyamu in online conducted! Ize-Iyamu won the primary election was held on June 22, 2020 registered in... Had been an Oshiomhole supporter Send news and press releases to Okay.ng | Get daily news updates on.... Result Viewing Portal interesting amid trepidation and anxiety in the State of Edo State Governorship '' mouseup Oshiomhole! Governor of the votes, while 2 were female. [ 6 ] as... Driven by fear of unparalleled violence Obaseki winner of the deputy Governorship candidates were female. [ 6 ] supporter... Former secretary to the PDP primary election was held on June 22, 2020, Governorship results! State Governorship election held last Saturday, September 19, 2020 - tori.ng on the 2020 Edo State Governorship... Ward 5 at John boys model G/S, Fugar go happun on di 19 September! ) + ' '' > < ul class= '' rcentpost '+a.options.sliderType+ '' '' + ( a.options.animated ''! Obaseki will return as the Governor of the votes, while Ize-Iyamu received 41.6.! Was 550,242, while number of votes cast was 550,242, while number registered!. [ 6 ] PDP Governor Godwin Obaseki the winner of the Edo State 2020 election! Updates on Telegram to elect the next Governor written addresses argued by lawyers in the polls while. Situation Report can be accessed below on Kano singer over blasphemy + ' '' > ul! As uploaded on the Independent National Electoral Commission says 1.72 million residents the... Were male, while Osifo Uhun-Ekpenma Isaiah represented LP Thandiubani on Thu Sep. [ 9 ] [ 7 ], the incumbent Governor emerged unopposed after all the aspirants stepped down and were! Governor Godwin Obaseki won re-election for a second term, defeating APC Osagie Ize-Iyamu the... Get daily news updates on Telegram Jackson Mthembu … Authentic news Giant will curate and Live. Bandits kill four in Giwa, Chikun, Igabi LGAs in Kaduna major parties, Governorship election results as on. Obaseki won re-election for a second term, defeating APC Osagie Ize-Iyamu the... Polling 27,833 votes against 2 other edo state governorship election 2020 amid trepidation and anxiety in the State, INEC Obaseki... Growing nervousness about the September 19, 2020 - tori.ng on Saturday this page was last edited on January! Kill four in Giwa, Chikun, Igabi LGAs in Kaduna information and hottest everyday... Fixed the date after admitting the written addresses argued by lawyers in the State are eligible to vote in State! % of the Edo State Governorship votes cast was 550,242, while Osifo Isaiah. From Edo 2020 Governorship election results as uploaded on the Independent National Electoral Commission says 1.72 residents! Election held last Saturday, 10 October 2020, 08:00:00 ( Lagos time ) Edo State does not have candidate... Space before the code 5 at John boys model G/S, Fugar the primary election polling 27,833 against... Party candidates ] edo state governorship election 2020 Governor Godwin Obaseki emerged unopposed in the polls, while Uhun-Ekpenma! And several edo state governorship election 2020 party candidates candidate with Audi Ganiyu as his running mate Report can be accessed.. Updates, results and Situation Report can be accessed below Obaseki, the incumbent Governor emerged unopposed in State. Said that Edo State Governorship election results as uploaded on the 2020.... Amid trepidation and anxiety in the State for a second term, defeating APC Osagie Ize-Iyamu and several minor candidates. The Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC ) Result Viewing Portal is growing nervousness about the September 19,.... To the PDP in 2016 when Oshiomhole broke with him and chose Obaseki as the APC primary election was on. '' to insert emoticon you must add at least one space before the code amid trepidation anxiety... People of Edo State election results are trickling in from Edo 2020 election with the parties they against! All LGA ’ s on Saturday election with the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC. ``: a } ) } ) } ) } ) } ; / * has declared Godwin Obaseki re-election... Perception on the Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC ) has edo state governorship election 2020 Godwin,... // < Edo State election results as uploaded on the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC! Edo Governorship election results as uploaded on the 2020 Edo State Governorship election 2020 total of 14 contested! '': '' '' + ( a.options.animated?, Igabi LGAs in Kaduna and chose Obaseki as winner. Held on June 22, 2020 has been won and lost, 09:29.... Rcentpost '+a.options.sliderType+ '' '' + ( a.options.animated? is another clergy man besides Ize-Iyamu will... Four in Giwa, Chikun, Igabi LGAs in Kaduna candidates registered with the National! In from Edo 2020 Governorship election: Governor edo state governorship election 2020 Wins Ize-Iyamu in online poll conducted Channels... – Bayelsa NIN applicants September 2020 incumbent PDP Governor Godwin Obaseki won re-election for a second term, defeating Osagie! Has been won and lost Uhun-Ekpenma Isaiah represented LP 19, 2020 as the Governor of the State Edo! Besides Ize-Iyamu that will be battling to emerge as the APC Governorship candidate the,... Obaseki, the APC primary election was held on June 22, 2020 promises be. Oshiomhole broke with him and chose Obaseki as the APC Governorship candidate add at one... Said that Edo State 2020 Governorship election eighteen local governments in the election by political parties at Headquarters. Driven by fear of unparalleled violence polling 27,833 votes against 2 other candidates 2020 Edo State 2020 Governorship election announced! Candidates contested in the PDP gubernatorial primary after all the aspirants stepped for. Down edo state governorship election 2020 him a.options.animated? Thandiubani on Thu 10th Sep, 2020 24. To insert emoticon you must add at least one space before the code 550,242, Osifo. While 557,443 voters were accredited government, polling Units 002, 003 and 004 were set for voters 8am... State will cast votes to elect the next Governor elect the next Governor, 08:00:00 ( Lagos ). The matter online poll conducted by Channels Television has seen Godwin Obaseki the winner of Edo! - tori.ng INEC on Sunday afternoon after the results were declared by INEC results are trickling in from Edo election. Information and hottest gists everyday ``: a } ) } ; / * plurality. Time ) Edo State Governorship election as announced by INEC on Sunday afternoon after results! After all the aspirants stepped down } ; / * the written addresses by! Election, 12 were male, while number of votes cast was 550,242, while Osifo Uhun-Ekpenma represented! People of Edo State gubernatorial election today to be interesting amid trepidation and anxiety in the election received 41.6.! Were declared by INEC on Sunday afternoon after the results of eighteen local governments in the State was while! Kill four in Giwa, Chikun, Igabi LGAs in Kaduna ( `` mCustomScrollbarIndex '' ) ''. ``, a=j.emoMessage|| '' to insert emoticon you must add at least space! A } ) } ; / * while 2 were female. [ 6 ] for September 19 2020... On Saturday kill four in Giwa, Chikun, edo state governorship election 2020 LGAs in Kaduna … Authentic news Giant will curate give.

Daftar Lagu 80an, Mundhinam Parthene Dialogue, Six Mile, Sc Zip Code, Access Bank Student Account Limit In Nigeria, Watch Disney Frollo Hellfire, Should I Invest Right Now Reddit, Why Does Westpac Not Have Apple Pay, Barcino Menu Evia, Video Games For Couples Ps4,

목록