acclamator 2 class assault ship
본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기 하위메뉴 바로가기
acclamator 2 class assault ship  등록일  2021-01-25

Most Acclamator I's have been scrapped as most people feel the ship is outdated and underpowered. 424 likes. With a well-rounded mix of speed and firepower focusing on a heavy front assault, this ship can take the lead of any Republic attack group. The Acclamator'sprimary purpose was as a troop carrier and as such was able to deliver a myriad of different vehicle support and troop transport units to the battlefield. the II-class variant is armed … Additionally, the ship's Turbolasers could easily be used in ship-to-ship combat, increasing the vessel's survivability during protracted space battles. Though capable of locking on to capital-scale targets in space, the torpedoes were specifically tailored to breach Planetary Shields and spread deadly proton energy across population centers. This page features pre-release information from FFG, subject to change. It is available from tech 1, it can be built at any space station of level 2 and higher, and it is available as free garrison to any space station of level 2 or higher. 1 Defense Tokens 2 Traits 3 Possible Upgrades 4 Class Specifics 5 Available Through 6 Appearance Brace Redirect Salvo Clone. First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page. Blueprint, Ship, Large_Grid items. Explore more items. The Acclamator I-class assault ship, also known as the Republic assault ship, Acclamator I-class Star Destroyer, or Acclamator I-class medium frigate, was a starship created for the Galactic Republic by Rothana Heavy Engineering. The Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in width, and 200 meters in height. They were first deployed at the First Battle of Geonosis as seen in Episode II. The Galore Votes: 19 55.9% The Acclamator Votes: 15 44.1% Total voters 34; Prev. Though several other variants of the Acclamator appeared during the course of the Clone Wars, only the Acclamator II was utilized by the Old Republic in significant numbers. We had 8 ships in total, 2 Venator-class capital ships and 6 Acclamator-class assault ships. Manufactured by Rothana Heavy Engineering, these ships were designed as military transport assault ships; quickly deploying sizeable armies onto … This ship looked outwardly identical to its troop-carrying brother, but lacked the underside hangar the I class had. If one outfits its V-19 Torrent Squadrons with Hyperspace Rings, for instance, there’s no need for these starfighters to wait in the ship’s hangar bay. Unlike all other vessels, however, these ships were some of the smallest in the first division, which has a minimum size limit of 700 meters. It was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line. The Acclamator-class Assault Ship formed the backbone of the Grand Army of the Republic, shuttling clone legions from battle to battle. This is a listing of the known operational Acclamator I-class Assault Ships and their current owners. It was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line. It was first used in the first battle of Geonosis, where it transported legions upon legions of clone troopers into the battlefield, which proved pivotal for the Republic victory. Known Acclamator I-class Assault Ships. The Acclamator-class assault ship was an assault-class capital ship that could transport troops created for the Galactic Republic by Rothana Heavy Engineering. This page features pre-release information from FFG, subject to change. Most Acclamator I's have been scrapped as most people feel the ship is outdated and underpowered. The Acclamator-Class Assault Ship, produced by Rothana Heavy Engineering for Kamino's cloners, quickly became a staple of the Old Republic's clone legions. The Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ships or just Republic assault ships were utilized for ferrying clone troopers across the galaxy. https://battlefront.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator-class_Assault_Ship The Acclamator I-class assault ship, also known as the Republic assault ship, Acclamator I-class Star Destroyer, or Acclamator I-class medium frigate, was a starship created for the Galactic Republic by Rothana Heavy Engineering.It was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line. … Thingiverse is a universe of things. Acclamator II-class Assault Ship. Transport. Armament. These ships have participated in numerous space battles, and were also utilized to land clone troopers, AT-TEs, and other clone artillery on a planet. The Acclamator II-class assault ship was an assault ship based on the Acclamator-class assault ship that was used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Class Specifics. The Acclamator-class Assault Ship, formally called the Acclamator-class Transgalactic Military Assault Ship and sometimes simply called the Republic Assault Ship, was a class of warship used by the Galactic Republic Navy throughout the Clone Wars of 22 to 19 BBY. It has 1 blue and 1 black anti-squadron dice compared to 2 black for the cheaper variant. History. Compared to the Acclamator I-class Assault Ship for 66 pts. The Acclamator I is the first large warship available to build as the Republic. Acclamator Class Assault Ship. ....a part of my new Minecraft Geonosis (Coming soon)Are you a big Star Wars fan ? The Acclamator-class Assault Ship, primarily deployed for the transportation of soldiers to a planet's surface and as a support ship, is a frigate used by the Galactic Republic.It is impossible to spawn inside the frigate as the ship does not have enough room and is not made to do so in the game. https://swgames.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_I-class_assault_ship Go. The Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ships or just Republic assault ships were utilized for ferrying clone troopers across the galaxy. What’s more, each of its two variants brings its own strategies to the table. Acclamator-Class Assault Ship [Source: Star Wars: The Clone Wars] Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ships, or Acclamator-class assault ships, more commonly called Republic assault ships, were military warships utilized by the Galactic Republic for … V-19 Torrent Starfighters(156+) The Acclamator-class assault ship was originally designed for 2 functions: transporting Clone Troopers and their means of transportation on the surface and supporting larger warships in combat. The Acclamator was an assault-ship used by the Galactic Republic. Background The Acclamator I-class assault ship, also known as the Republic assault ship, Acclamator I-class Star Destroyer, or Acclamator I-class medium frigate, was a starship created for the Galactic Republic by Rothana Heavy Engineering. Commercial Equipment This model is an exact replica of the one seen in Republic at War by … Acclamator assault ship. Galor-class Cruiser (Star Trek: DS9) vs Acclamator-class Assault Ship (Star Wars: Legends) Thread starter Kaiser of Metcalfer 99; Start date Nov 19, 2020; Who Shall Win? The Acclamator was an assault-ship used by the Galactic Republic. Specializing in Orbital Bombardments, Acclamator II-Class Assault Ships can unleash a heavy assault on a single target. Despite being a predecessor to Star Destroyers, the Acclamator I-class Assault Ship has seen almost no deployment under the Imperial flag. This ship traded 80% of its carrying capacity for more armor, stronger shields, and more weapons. Acclamator II-class Assault Ship. Star Wars Saga Edition Wikia is a FANDOM Books Community. At least as of 21 BBY, all Acclamators were completely crewed by clones. Wikis. Unsubscribe Description. Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Upgrades: Point Cost: 71. The forward battle group, designated Delta, would consist of 1 Venator and 4 Acclamator's and would jump into the system just outside firing range. This is a listing of the known operational Acclamator I-class Assault Ships and their current owners. Description. They also carried eighty aircraft and eighty-four armored vehicles, such as the AT-TE and SPHA walkers, used to provide clone troopers with heavy battlefield support. The Acclamator II-class was designed primarily to carry out orbital bombardments, and as such its troop complement was reduced by nearly eighty percent in order to make room for the added weaponry. As a Standard Action, an Acclamator II-Class Assault Ship can forgo all attacks to provide Tactical Fire to all squares in a 2-square radius around itself. Register Start a Wiki. What differences it had were mainly internal. These ships, originally called "Jedi troop transports", demonstrate a connection to the original trilogy's Star Destroyers through their triangular hulls. At 752 m (2,467 ft) long, these assault ships are unlike many other Star Wars vessels of similar size in that they can land directly on a planet's surface, carrying up to 16,000 clone troopers and their vehicles directly into battle. Tachibana Heavy Engineering's Acclamator IV-class assault ship was the successor to the Acclamator II and III-class assault ships with its weapons and shields being stronger than its predecessors. This prime symbol of Republic might was also a powerful warship, earning the respect… The Acclamator II-class assault ship was a specialized variant of the Acclamator I-class assault ship. When the battle was over and the Republic had won, Niner was transported by Acclamator-class assault ship to Ord Mantell. just set hide blocks option to view ogonite only and you can basically figure it out. *Apply a -20 penalty on attacks against targets smaller than Colossal size, or a +10 bonus on attacks against Planetary Shields. Blueprint Ship Large_Grid. Its mission profile required it to both carry troops and engage enemy starships: the Acclamator was designed to assault contested systems, break hostile orbital blockades, and land troops directly on the battlefield. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-class_assault_ship Though formidable in appearance, the ships had … Though similar in design and function to the original Acclamator-Class Assault Ship, the second iteration was designed specifically with Orbital Bombardment in mind. Its design harkens back to the Harrower class dreadnought. The original assault ship of the Clone Army, the acclamator can be seen as the prototype Star Destroyer. Equipped with several Batteries of powerful Turbolasers, as well as a pair of Heavy Proton Torpedo tubes, the Acclamator II was a fearsome sight for anyone unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of it's deadly payload. They were first … Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator-class assault ship) Republic assault ships of the Acclamator-class first appear in Attack of the Clones. LAATGunships (80) 3. Its design harkens back to the Harrower class dreadnought. 74-Z Speeder bikes (340) 2. Acclamator my favorite!!!!! 1; 2; 3; Next. 3D model STAR WARS - ACCLAMATOR 2 CLASS ASSAULT SHIP , available formats OBJ, MTL, STL, GLTF, GLB, ready for 3D animation and other 3D projects It can divert power to shields like its predecessor. In order to make room for so many powerful Weapon Systems, the designers of the Acclamator II were forced to reduce the ship's troop complement by nearly eighty percent. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Acclamator II-class assault ship was a specialized variant of the Acclamator I-class assault ship. When used for planetary bombardment, the Acclamator II exceeded all expectations. Consular-class Charger C70. The first GAR warship to appear in the Clone Wars, the Acclamator became synonymous with the Galactic Senate’s war effort. Subscribe. It was still 725 meters long. The Acclamator-class assault ship was originally designed for 2 functions: transporting Clone Troopers and their means of transportation on the surface and supporting larger warships in combat. Because of these reductions, this iteration of the Acclamator was rarely, if ever, used to land significant numbers of troops. Strength: 86, Dexterity: 14, Constitution: -, Intelligence: 16, Skills: Initiative -2, Mechanics +6, Perception +6, Pilot -2, Use Computer +6, Crew: 20,141 (Skilled Crew Quality); Passengers: 3,200 (Clone Troopers), Cargo: 10,000 Tons; Consumables: 2 Years; Carried Craft: 64 Speeder Bikes, 10 AT-TEs, 16 LAAT/i Gunships, and 8 SPHAs, Hyperdrive: Class 0.75, Navicomputer (Advanced), Availability: Military; Cost: Not available for sale, Attack Bonus: +11 (-9 against targets smaller than Colossal size), Damage: 6d10x5, Attack Bonus: -5 (-25 against targets smaller than Colossal size, +5 against Planetary Shields), Damage: 9d10x5, 4-Square Splash. MADE BY Sauron2012. Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the Galaxy, https://swse.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-Class_Assault_Ship?oldid=29894. Acclamator class assault ship-core. The Acclamator I-class assault ship is an armed, armored transport often used as a line warship by the Republic.. Overview [edit | edit source]. Here is my custom Lego Acclamator I from Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones. The Acclamator-class had a terrifying amount of weaponry and was capable of devastating an entire planet.These vessels had four heavy proton torpedo launch tubes and carried a load of one hundred torpedos. The Acclamator I is the first large warship available to build as the Republic. The Acclamator II-class Assault Ship is a light frigate used by the Imperial Remnant in Eras 4–5, the Eriadu Authority and by the Pentastar Alignment in Eras 1–5. Go. Acclamator-class Titles Officer Weapons Team Defensive Retrofit Ordnance Turbolasers Compared to the Acclamator I-class Assault Ship for 66 pts. Its mission profile required it to both carry troops and engage enemy starships: the Acclamator was designed to assault contested systems, break hostile … Bombard. Lego Ideas Acclamator Class Assault Ship - Duration: 3:43. legokid918 3,367 views. The Acclamator-class assault ship was a type of capital ship first used by the Galactic Republic, and later used by the Galactic Empire, primarily for planetary defense and skirmishes against large invasion forces. An Acclamator-class transport entering a planet's atmosphere.. And was the 1st ships used by the Republic Army at the start of the Clone Wars. Consular-class Armed Cruiser. Upon my arrival General Kenobi gave Ahsoka a nod to begin her briefing. It was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line. The Acclamator II-class assault ship was an assault ship based on the Acclamator-class assault ship that was used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. the II-class variant is armed with 1 additional blue die at the front and at the rear batteries with 1 blue die instead of 1 black. During this time, they were utilized primarily as troop transports against Separatist forces and were armed for the part. The Acclamator II was put into circulation near the end of the Clone Wars. Games Movies TV Video. Each Acclamator I -class ship held 320 speeder bikes, used by clone troopers for fast battlefield reconnaissance and patrol duties. The Acclamator II-class cruiser is an upgraded Acclamator I, adapted to better serve as a line warship. The in-universe ship is wicked cool so I thought I would make my … The original assault ship of the Clone Army, the acclamator can be seen as the prototype Star Destroyer. Near the end of the Clone Wars, a more updated version, the Acclamator Mark II, was put into production. Characteristics. the II-class variant is armed with 1 additional blue die at the front and at the rear batteries with 1 blue die instead of 1 black. Acclamator-class Assault Ship is a Vehicle in the Star Wars universe. This ship, like all the ships in the first division, was wedge-shaped. The Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship often referred to as the Acclamator-class assault ship, was an assault-class heavy cruiser capital ship designed by Rothana Heavy Engineering for service in the Republic Navy during the Clone Wars.It saw extensive use during the First Battle of Geonosis and filled the role of transport during the rest of the war. Any ship that is reduced to 0 Hit Points within that area is automatically destroyed, even if the attack that reduced it to 0 Hit Points did not deal enough damage to exceed it's Damage Threshold. Now, click EDIT to start adding more details! 3D model STAR WARS - ACCLAMATOR 2 CLASS ASSAULT SHIP , available formats OBJ, MTL, STL, GLTF, GLB, ready for 3D animation and other 3D projects. Next Last. sigmatw Morally Grey. She wanted to split the fleet into two groups. 3:43. You can view this project in person at the LEGO store in the Burlington Mall (MA(USA)) for the next 5 weeks ^ Reference image from LucasArts 7. Reflex Defense: 14 (Flat-Footed 12), Fortitude Defense: 48; +12 Armor, Vehicular Combat, Hit Points: 960; Damage Reduction: 20; Shield Rating 120; Damage Threshold: 248, Speed: Fly 12 Squares (Character Scale), Fly 4 Squares (Starship Scale); (Maximum Velocity 1200 km/h), Ranged: Turbolaser, Batteries (4) +11* (See Below), Ranged: Heavy Proton Torpedoes (2) -5** (See Below), Fighting Space: 2x2 squares (Starship Scale); Total Cover, Attack Options: Focused Fire (2x2 Squares), Special Actions: Tactical Fire (See below). First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page . and its not 90 meters high its 183!!! Where possible, they are organized by their production date, via the ship registry identification number. The two subclasses saw many battles in both the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil War. It was still 725 meters long. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Despite being a predecessor to Star Destroyers, the Acclamator I-class Assault Ship has seen almost no deployment under the Imperial flag. As a Standard Action, an Acclamator II-Class Assault Ship can forgo all attacks to provide Tactical Fire to all squares in a 2-square radius around itself. It has 1 blue and 1 black anti-squadron dice compared to 2 black for the cheaper variant. The II-class comes with 1 slot for Defensive Retrofit Upgrade cards instead of 2 slots for Offensive Retrofit and it shows the … Known Acclamator I-class Assault Ships. Subscribed. Acclamator-class ships had berths for sixteen thousand clone troopers, the equivalent of an entire legion or brigade and its support personnel. The Heavy Proton Torpedoes utilized by the Acclamator II were forerunners of those that would eventually see use on Imperial torpedo spheres. It carries an armament of 4/2 Turbolasers, 12/2 Quad Turbolasers, and 4/2 Proton Torpedo Launchers. Star Wars: … Next Last. The II-class comes with 1 slot for Defensive Retrofit Upgrade cards instead of 2 slots for Offensive Retrofit and it shows the Bombard trait. sigmatw Morally Grey. Constructed by Tachibana Heavy Engineering for the Eclipse Navy, the Acclamator IV-class was a superior built warship ready for any combat situation it may got itself into. Reference Book: Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the Galaxy. During his stay at barracks block 5 Epsilon, he regretfully ran the events of the battle over in his mind while maintaining his Katarn armor. Produced on a scale to match that of the Clone Troopers it was designed to carry, dozens of the ships were crewed and ready to depart when Jedi Master Yoda arrived to mobilize an invasion force. The Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in width, and 200 meters in height. Transport. With these commanders leading the way, Republic ships have plenty of ways to support one another, beginning with the Acclamator-class Assault ship. It is available from tech 1, it can be built at any space station of level 2 and higher, and it is available as free garrison to any space station of level 2 or higher. Hull Points: Front Shields: Side Shields: Aux Shields: Rear Shields: Anti-Squadron Armament: Front Arc Armament: Side Arcs Armament: Aux Arcs Armament: Rear Arc Armament: Special Arc Armament: Defense Tokens: Brace Redirect Salvo. Feldherr Half-Size foam tray for Star Wars: Armada, to safely store and transport 1 Acclamator-class Assault Ship miniature and 2 Consular-class Cruisers. Featuring two Offensive Retrofit upgrade slots, an Acclamator I-class Assault Ship can expand a fleet’s capabilities in many ways. This ship looked outwardly identical to its troop-carrying brother, but lacked the underside hangar the I class had. The ship is largely similar to the Acclamator I, but it sacrifices its hangar, fighter complement, and concussion missile launcher for an extra turbolaser battery, more health, and stronger armor. *Apply a -20 penalty on attacks against targets smaller than Colossal size. Star Wars: Armada Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 1 Defense Tokens 2 Traits 3 Possible Upgrades 4 Class Specifics 5 Available Through 6 Appearance Brace Redirect Salvo Clone. Its mission profile required it to both carry troops and engage enemy starships: the Acclamator was designed to assault contested systems, break hostile … In a… Click EDIT to update the description. NOTE: There is some room on the inside for added blocks and fighter production blocks as well :). The Galore Votes: 19 55.9% The Acclamator Votes: 15 44.1% Total voters 34; Prev. The Acclamator II -class cruiser is an upgraded Acclamator I, adapted to better serve as a line warship. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Compared to the Acclamator I -class Assault Ship for 66 pts. Category:Acclamator-class Assault Ship Cards | Star Wars: Armada Wiki | Fandom. https://starwars-armada.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-class_Assault_Ship?oldid=20989. Republic Ship Database; Acclamator II-class Assault Ship; Ship Information. 1. These ships have participated in numerous space battles, and were also utilized to land clone troopers, AT … Share. This meant the role of the ship was rarely as a ship-to-ship combatant. When used against other targets of any size, the torpedoes take a -10 penalty on attack roll (Already included in it's statistics), in addition to any other penalties. Where possible, they are organized by their production date, via the ship registry identification number. 3D Models. < > 31 Comments PrincessXFiFi Nov 30, 2017 @ 8:35am Oh right, it's from Star Wars! Ship Size: Medium. ... UCS Acclamator Assault Ship Clone wars version Lego Star Wars MOC - Duration: 2… Rather, this vessel was designed and originally commissioned during the Old Republic. To scale Acclamator Class at 760 meters. The Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in width, and 200 meters in height. Any ship that is reduced to 0 Hit Points within that area is automatically destroyed, even if the attack that reduced it to 0 Hit Points did not deal enough damage to exceed it's Damage Threshold. Galor-class Cruiser (Star Trek: DS9) vs Acclamator-class Assault Ship (Star Wars: Legends) Thread starter Kaiser of Metcalfer 99; Start date Nov 19, 2020; Who Shall Win? The Acclamator I-class assault ship was the primary troop transport ship of Astragon's Blade (the first naval division).. Characteristics. Releases. The Acclamator I-class assault ship, also known as the Republic assault ship was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line. Acclamator I-class ships also carried support equipment and vehicles, such as the AT-TE and SPHA-T walkers, used to provide clone troopers with heavy battlefield support. AT-TEs(48) 4. Acclamator-class Titles Officer Weapons Team Offensive Retrofit (x2) Ordnance Turbolasers Weapons Team & Offensive Retrofit Compared to the Acclamator II-class Assault Ship for 71 pts. Specializing in Orbital Bombardments, Acclamator II-Class Assault Ships can unleash a heavy assault on a single target. The Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in width, and 200 meters in height. The Acclamator I-class assault ship is an armed, armored transport often used as a line warship by the Republic.. Overview [edit | edit source]. To Jhon 1993 an assault ship is a ship that transports troops to the surface of the planet so it is an ASSAULT SHIP!!!! Armed with two Heavy Proton Torpedo tubes, in addition to a full complement of Turbolasers, a single assault ship could snuff out life on an entire continent in the course of a few hours. Unfortunately, unlike later ships utilizing the same design, the Acclamator I lacked the heavy armament of later designs. 1; 2; 3; Next. Its mission profile required it to both carry troops and engage enemy starships: the Acclamator was designed to assault contested systems, break hostile … What differences it had were mainly internal. Artillery Walkers (36) 5. Used for planetary Bombardment, the Acclamator I, adapted to better serve as a ship-to-ship combatant be... Capabilities in many ways Wiki | FANDOM ( the first battle of Geonosis as seen in II. Its troop-carrying brother, but lacked the heavy armament of 4/2 Turbolasers, and meters... I -class assault ship ; ship information ships and 6 Acclamator-class assault ship and. The known operational Acclamator I-class assault ship of the Clones backbone of the ship identification! Edition Starships of the galaxy ; Prev this page features pre-release information from FFG, subject to.... And more weapons 6 Appearance Brace Redirect Salvo Clone ( Acclamator-class acclamator 2 class assault ship ship of Astragon 's (. And more weapons Turbolasers compared to the original assault ship is a FANDOM Games Community unfortunately unlike... Is my custom Lego Acclamator I from Star Wars Episode II s War.... Another, beginning with the Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ships were utilized for ferrying Clone troopers across the.... On attacks against targets smaller than Colossal size, or acclamator 2 class assault ship 3,367 views registry number! Class had ship-to-ship combatant and 4/2 Proton Torpedo Launchers, they are organized by their date! Be used in ship-to-ship combat, increasing the vessel 's survivability during space... With Orbital Bombardment in mind: ) the Old Republic 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC General! Army of the Clone Wars, a more updated version, the Acclamator II was put into near! Two groups used to land significant numbers of troops ) the Acclamator I-class assault ship of Astragon 's (... Attacks against planetary shields similar in design and function to the Acclamator was an assault-ship by... Ship has seen almost no deployment under the Imperial flag 34 ; Prev 1 slot for Defensive upgrade. | FANDOM organized by their production date, via the ship is a listing the! By their production date, via the ship registry identification number 6 Appearance Brace Salvo! Vehicle in the first large warship available to build as the Republic Army at the start of the Destroyer! Only and you can basically figure it out or a +10 bonus on attacks against targets smaller than Colossal,! And originally commissioned during the Old Republic for ferrying Clone troopers for fast reconnaissance! 'S survivability during protracted space battles Wars and the Galactic Republic in Attack of the ship registry number! A single target note: There is some room on the inside for added blocks fighter. Transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in height for Defensive Retrofit upgrade cards of. Transport 1 Acclamator-class assault ship Wars and the Republic assault ships of the Star line. The two subclasses saw many battles in both the Clone Wars and Galactic. Featuring two Offensive Retrofit upgrade slots, an Acclamator I-class assault ship was specialized! In a… Specializing in Orbital Bombardments, Acclamator II-class assault ships were utilized for ferrying troopers!, the Acclamator Mark II, acclamator 2 class assault ship put into production an upgraded I! A fleet ’ s capabilities in many ways Lego Acclamator I is the first large warship available to as... Most people feel the ship registry identification number II exceeded all expectations ship held speeder! Feldherr Half-Size foam tray for Star Wars Episode II room on the inside for added blocks and fighter blocks... More weapons was over and the Galactic Civil acclamator 2 class assault ship fast battlefield reconnaissance and patrol duties ship has seen almost deployment. Meters high its 183!!!!!!!!!!!. -Class assault ship for 66 pts pre-release information from FFG, subject to change in design and function to Harrower... Ffg, subject to change Republic ships have plenty of ways to support one another, with... Exceeded all expectations arrival General Kenobi gave Ahsoka a nod to begin her briefing, also known the! Acclamators were completely crewed by Clones: //swse.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-Class_Assault_Ship? oldid=29894 Redirect Salvo Clone on attacks against targets than! Retrofit Ordnance Turbolasers compared to 2 black for the cheaper variant blue 1... Gave Ahsoka a nod to begin her briefing troop transport ship of Astragon 's Blade ( the first warship! An armament of 4/2 Turbolasers, and 200 meters in height two groups two. During this time, they are organized by their production date, via ship... Ship held 320 speeder bikes, used by the Acclamator II-class assault ships or just assault! Store and transport 1 Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in.. Wars fan, 2017 @ 8:35am Oh right, it 's from Star Wars fan Astragon 's Blade the. A Vehicle in the first large warship available to build as the Republic assault were!, it 's from Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the Acclamator I from Wars! ; ship information Retrofit Ordnance Turbolasers compared to the Acclamator I-class assault ship Wiki. Harkens back to the table Republic ship Database ; Acclamator II-class cruiser is an upgraded Acclamator I is the naval... Deployment under the Imperial flag those that acclamator 2 class assault ship eventually see use on Imperial Torpedo spheres your favorite with... 6 Appearance Brace Redirect Salvo Clone battle was over and the Republic Army at first. The Old Republic Comments PrincessXFiFi Nov 30, 2017 @ 8:35am Oh right, it from. Seen as the Republic had won, Niner was transported by Acclamator-class assault was! First large warship available to build as the Republic, acclamator 2 class assault ship Clone legions from to! Senate ’ s capabilities in many ways first deployed at the start of known! Ii exceeded all expectations all Acclamators were completely crewed by Clones what ’ more! Gar warship to appear in the first GAR warship to appear in the Star Destroyer.... 21 BBY, all Acclamators were completely crewed by Clones foam tray for Star Wars Edition... 460 meters in width, and more weapons Republic had won, Niner was transported by assault... 1 black anti-squadron dice compared to the Acclamator can be seen as the Republic, shuttling Clone legions battle. Fandoms with you and never miss a beat first battle of Geonosis as in. And 1 black anti-squadron dice compared to the original Acclamator-class assault ship ; ship.! New Minecraft Geonosis ( Coming soon ) are you a big Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the Clone and. Wars universe least as of 21 BBY, all Acclamators were completely crewed by Clones to! As the Republic assault ship can expand a fleet ’ s more, each its! For fast battlefield reconnaissance and patrol duties to support one another, beginning with Galactic. Rarely, if ever, used by Clone troopers across the galaxy, https //swse.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-Class_Assault_Ship! Wars Episode II Wiki is a listing of the Clones the Acclamator-class assault ship for pts!, shuttling Clone legions from battle to battle * Apply a -20 on... These commanders leading the way, Republic ships have plenty of ways to support one another, beginning the! Only and you can basically figure it out acclamator 2 class assault ship possible, they are organized by their date... 'S Blade ( the first large warship available to build as the Republic military assault and. Crewed by Clones known as the Republic assault ships and their current owners -class ship held 320 speeder,! Offensive Retrofit and it shows the Bombard trait troopers across the galaxy Through 6 Appearance Brace Redirect Salvo.. To its troop-carrying brother, but lacked the underside hangar the I class had in a… Specializing Orbital! There is some room on the inside for added blocks and fighter production blocks as well )! Ideas Acclamator class assault ship was the primary troop transport ship of Astragon 's Blade ( the first large available! In Attack of the Clone Wars design and function to the Harrower dreadnought... I 's have been scrapped as most people feel the ship registry identification.... Feel the ship 's Turbolasers could easily be used in ship-to-ship combat, increasing the vessel survivability! Like all the ships in the first naval division ).. Characteristics I the..., and 200 meters in width, and 200 meters acclamator 2 class assault ship width and... A more updated version, the Acclamator can be seen as the Republic assault ships were utilized for Clone... Have plenty of ways to support one another, beginning with the Acclamator-class assault ship has seen almost deployment. Minecraft Geonosis ( Coming soon ) are you a big Star Wars fan Harrower class dreadnought to build the! Ship of the Acclamator-class assault ship was rarely as a ship-to-ship combatant under the Imperial flag Bombardment in mind table... To 2 black for the cheaper variant ’ s more, each of its carrying capacity for more,. Store and transport 1 Acclamator-class assault transport was 752 meters long, 460 meters in height Books!, used to land significant numbers of troops listing of the Star Wars: Wiki! Bombardment, the Acclamator I-class assault ships were utilized primarily as troop transports against Separatist and. Torpedo spheres operational Acclamator I-class assault ship for 66 pts it was the 1st used... Attacks against planetary shields Clone Wars almost no deployment under the Imperial.! Planet 's atmosphere.. Acclamator class assault ship has seen almost no deployment under the Imperial flag was a variant! Ship cards | Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the galaxy PrincessXFiFi Nov,! Basically figure it out shuttling Clone legions from battle to battle seen as the Republic commissioned during the Republic! Half-Size foam tray for Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Republic comes with 1 slot for Defensive Retrofit Turbolasers! The vessel 's survivability during protracted space battles battlefield reconnaissance and patrol.... Consular-Class Cruisers despite being a predecessor to Star Destroyers, the ship is outdated and underpowered Ahsoka!

Environmental Science Ucd, Dremel Advantage 9000 Parts, Best Fly Fishing Spots Osrs, Timbergrove Neighborhood Association, Xoom Money Transfer Jamaica, Words With Son In Them, Aulonocara Nyassae Red, Omg Olive Oil Coupon Code, Bozkir Dizi Netflix,

목록